elee said:I think you have just found part of my wife's last batch of cupcakes. Obviously the frosting has finally eroded by wave action, but other than that it looks the same as when she served it. Don't feel bad...her cupcakes have fooled alot of geologists! Do me a favor, and don't send it back...I can't handle having to pretend how good it tastes.
Elee
elee said:I think you have just found part of my wife's last batch of cupcakes. Obviously the frosting has finally eroded by wave action, but other than that it looks the same as when she served it. Don't feel bad...her cupcakes have fooled alot of geologists! Do me a favor, and don't send it back...I can't handle having to pretend how good it tastes.
Elee


However, we did get a box of Lava rocks that the kids collected in New Mexico, unfortunately I had to break it to them that what they collected was broken chunks of blacktop.