What's new

What is this?

jessweaver55

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
I found this in my yard today and it kind of looks like a musketball, although the color is off. I live in Pennsylvania about an hour from Gettysburg, so I guess it wouldn't be out of the question. But I am new to this, so I have no idea. Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160809_182204.webp
    IMG_20160809_182204.webp
    290.6 KB · Views: 126
Upvote 6
Looks like you might have some canister / grape shot there.
But ? ? ?

Someone will chime in on this.
Perhaps cannonball guy knows this one.
 
Thanks for replying! It was exciting to find something, now I just want to know what it is...hahah
 
Looks like you might have some canister / grape shot there.
But ? ? ?

Someone will chime in on this.
Perhaps cannonball guy knows this one.

Ditto
 
It looks rusted. Does it stick to a magnet? I am guessing a rusted ball bearing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom