minelabex1000

Attachments

• whatisit.jpg
    whatisit.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 99
Upvote 0
R

rvbvetter

It looks like a piece of the harness like they have on the budwieser clydesdales.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Try some Brasso. I saw somebody use one as house name and #. They attached it to some posts and put it out by the driveway.

OP
OP
M

minelabex1000

haupin said:
I believe it is for harnessing a horse team. ?It's called a hame. ?It's item number 11 in the picture on this link. ?http://www.horsedriver.com/cart/harness.html

Yes! thanks so much! Also thanks for the link. I seem to find lots of this kind of stuff because I like to hunt old houses.

Thanks everyone!

Should I clean it?

OP
OP
M

minelabex1000

stoney56 said:
Try some Brasso. I saw somebody use one as house name and #. They attached it to some posts and put it out by the driveway.

cool idea...thanks!

scavenger

Oct 21, 2004
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre (Soon to be teknetics T2SE)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
'tis a peice of a horse harness, for when they plowed the fields in the old'en days.

OP
OP
M

minelabex1000

I agree. I plan to do a very careful search.? However, right now two troubles prevent me from fulfilling my wish:

1) snow trouble

2) back trouble

Nature will take care of the snow trouble.? The back trouble is caused by front trouble....POP BELLY? ;D

Oh I do so hate ta diet!

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Well Mding will take care of the front problem as well. Try a competition hunt and after bending over and up after a 20+ minute hunt you'll think you have been out all day. Makes a walk in the park a walk in the park :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions