R Rgk50 Jr. Member Joined Mar 20, 2015 Messages 27 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 12, 2020 Thread Owner #1 http://IMG_7809.jpeg What is this, how do Attachments 9FAA3E1F-455F-45F9-A63D-228300D35DBD.webp 283.8 KB · Views: 121 Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
R Rgk50 Jr. Member Joined Mar 20, 2015 Messages 27 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 14, 2020 Thread Owner #2 THIS OBJECT IS STONE, FOUND HIGH WESTERN DESERT, ALSO FOUND PETRIFIED WOOD STICKS NEARBY, WERE MANY DIFFERENT SIZES, SOME ALMOST PERFECTLY ROUND
THIS OBJECT IS STONE, FOUND HIGH WESTERN DESERT, ALSO FOUND PETRIFIED WOOD STICKS NEARBY, WERE MANY DIFFERENT SIZES, SOME ALMOST PERFECTLY ROUND
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,925 Reaction score 76,404 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 14, 2020 #3 LOL Looks like an Alien Baby or Stomach
bonedoggle Jr. Member Joined Jan 17, 2013 Messages 98 Reaction score 102 Golden Thread 0 Location Philadelphia Detector(s) used Minelab Whites Fisher Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 20, 2020 #4 I believe this is a “Gogotte” how big is it? If it is it’s a great find. I’d be interested in buying it if you are interested in selling it. Cheers. @bonedoggle
I believe this is a “Gogotte” how big is it? If it is it’s a great find. I’d be interested in buying it if you are interested in selling it. Cheers. @bonedoggle
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 20, 2020 #5 do do do do do do do thats the twilight zone theme in case you didnt recognize it LOL
Treasureman25 Sr. Member Joined May 30, 2013 Messages 258 Reaction score 374 Golden Thread 0 Location Wisconsin Detector(s) used Mxt pro, coinmaster gt, bounty hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 20, 2020 #6 Interesting find..
Charl Silver Member Joined Jan 19, 2012 Messages 3,091 Reaction score 4,794 Golden Thread 0 Location Rhode Island Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 25, 2020 #7 bonedoggle said: I believe this is a “Gogotte” how big is it? View attachment 1792541 If it is it’s a great find. I’d be interested in buying it if you are interested in selling it. Cheers. @bonedoggle Click to expand... Great call. I knew it was a concretion, but had never heard of these: https://geographical.co.uk/reviews/exhibitions/item/2744-gogottes-a-rift-in-time
bonedoggle said: I believe this is a “Gogotte” how big is it? View attachment 1792541 If it is it’s a great find. I’d be interested in buying it if you are interested in selling it. Cheers. @bonedoggle Click to expand... Great call. I knew it was a concretion, but had never heard of these: https://geographical.co.uk/reviews/exhibitions/item/2744-gogottes-a-rift-in-time
R Rgk50 Jr. Member Joined Mar 20, 2015 Messages 27 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 26, 2020 Thread Owner #8 13.5” x 9” x 5”, not likely to sell