What's new

What is up with MI? LOL

Iron Patch

Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
19,276
Reaction score
8,954
Golden Thread
3
Location
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think they are building an army. :laughing7: This is a screen shot just taken off the introductions forum.
 

Attachments

  • mi1.webp
    mi1.webp
    128.1 KB · Views: 146
I even missed one because I didn't open the post!
 
Make that two I missed! :laughing7: Are they running Savage Diggers 24/7 or something?
 
I think you forgot to check the original post dates of those welcomes. Those cover the last couple years.
 
I think you forgot to check the original post dates of those welcomes. Those cover the last couple years.


ah yes, one guy bumped them all back. Good thing, I was starting to feel sorry for all the old timers in MI! The stupid thing is when I took the screen shot I asked myself does this make sense, and even glanced at the other side of the page but it didn't sink in. I guess that's what happens when you try to do a few things at once. (You screw up!)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom