What's new

What is your best find with Iron signal?

cvanneel

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
25
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Finger Lakes NY
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep asking myself as I detect around an old house
should I dig all the iron signals? I have White's MP6

What are your best finds while digging iron signals?
 
Gerber knife.
 
I haven't found any good iron stuff, however I have found barber dimes and indian head pennies under the iron.
 
You just never know....
 
old hart shaped iron lock with a brass heart were the key was inserted
 
200 year old blacksmith made ax head 10" down Using my XLT. Frank...
HISTORICAL SURVEY 011-1-XI.webp
 
Sometimes......iron can be good finds. It's the Rodney Dangerfield of metals.:laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • 100_6138.webp
    100_6138.webp
    56 KB · Views: 119

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom