What is your favorite and worse commercial?

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
I dispised the Ford commercial that kept saying Ride it like a Ford, Ride it like a Ford, You gotta gotta ride it like a ford.

Made me want to shot the tv whenever it came on. LOL

HH 8) surfrat

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apply directly to the forehead..........Apply directly to the forehead.......Apply directly to the forehead........................I HATE that one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker said:
Apply directly to the forehead..........Apply directly to the forehead.......Apply directly to the forehead........................I HATE that one!!!!!!!!!!!!
Head on......Head on......and then the next one is for hemeroids....apply directly to your.............

Arakronn

Oct 13, 2005
De Pere/Green Bay Wisconsin
I dispise the GIECO commercials!!!!!!!!! UGH

Attachments

• edited geico.jpg
    edited geico.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 191
P

PostFatal

I could swear that I posted the Dr.Z commercials as most annoying, maybe I didn't hit post? I also mentioned that in the computer game "Return to Castle Wolfenstein" the first person you kill is called Dr.Z....coincidence? I think not.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate those commercials about femenine products. "Mom my woo hoo itches". " Well, spray some of this FDS on it"! Yuck! Monty

stud564

Jun 7, 2006
algona, iowa
i hate the head on commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead.

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
LadyDigger

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
stud564 said:
i hate the head on commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead. Head on, apply directly to the forehead.

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG...I forgot about that one...I rather deal with that green lizard than listen to that HEAD ON commerical!!!!!! UGH (pulling out hair)

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
surfrat96 said:
I dispised the Ford commercial that kept saying Ride it like a Ford, Ride it like a Ford, You gotta gotta ride it like a ford.

HH 8) surfrat
Better yet-I love the way you look when you flash that grill! HA-HA-HA-HA! Come on dog,flash your grill!Straight up street!

Unfortunately most of the nation doesn't get to enjoy this one.That guy is a local singer/rapper(if you wanna call him that) and so are those commercials(at least they used to be,anybody?).I hate those commercials with a dying passion.My brother says it all the time at work just to annoy me,i'm ready to take his head clean off! ;D Definitely the worst/most annoying commercial of all time! Excuse me,I have to go throw up now! ;D

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
diggummup said:
surfrat96 said:

HH 8) surfrat
Better yet-I love the way you look when you flash that grill! HA-HA-HA-HA! Come on dog,flash your grill!Straight up street!

Unfortunately most of the nation doesn't get to enjoy this one.That guy is a local singer/rapper(if you wanna call him that) and so are those commercials(at least they used to be,anybody?).I hate those commercials with a dying passion.My brother says it all the time at work just to annoy me,i'm ready to take his head clean off! ;D Definitely the worst/most annoying commercial of all time! Excuse me,I have to go throw up now! ;D

Dig, I didn't know it was a local commercial. I did hear that the guy that made the song was local. Complex lyrics huh!

It just goes to show you what the majority is down here that they market.

HH 8) surfrat

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Surfrat-Yes,that's the mentality of the majority down here.What the hell has this place been reduced to?Truly pathetic and it really does make me sick. :) Just seeing it raises my blood pressure to the roof! I wish the rest of you could see it,just to know where we're coming from with it! Some guy singing and flashing a mouthful of platinum teeth,you know a "grill" ,like thats a fashion statement or something.Bikini clad women singing to him"I love the way you look when you flash that grill".The women in bikinis-okay.The dude with the "grill" has got to go! It's a Ford commercial for Christ's sake!

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
diggummup said:
Surfrat-Yes,that's the mentality of the majority down here.What the hell has this place been reduced to?Truly pathetic and it really does make me sick. :) Just seeing it raises my blood pressure to the roof! I wish the rest of you could see it,just to know where we're coming from with it! Some guy singing and flashing a mouthful of platinum teeth,you know a "grill" ,like thats a fashion statement or something.Bikini clad women singing to him"I love the way you look when you flash that grill".The women in bikinis-okay.The dude with the "grill" has got to go! It's a Ford commercial for Christ's sake!

My wife and I decided that we'd NEVER buy a Ford, the commercial bothered us so much. Also it seemed like it was played on every station every 5 minutes!

HH 8) surfrat

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The favorite are the old ladies in the Identity theft commercial....stolen credit cards!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions