What's new

What is your most 'unusual' find?

I was a police detective and was assigned to the Prosecutors major case team. We went looking for the body of a prostitute and I found her by smell.

Can usually do that when they are alive too ! [Or so I have heard ,,,]
 
Ive gotten a few in my time - been at the hobby since 1975 age 12
this one in in the top 10
dug this sinker down deep in saltwaters of Maryland - plucked it outta my scoop
and drop in my pouch - then thought "why would there be a copper/brass ring on it?...it would slice the line"
plus i thought i saw a pattern on it as i let it drop. reached in and pulled it back out and found it did
have a pattern and a small diamond chip - When i got back to hotel room ...checked it with a loupe and found
10k stamp in it. Got to wonder if someone got divorced and threw it out there
attachment.php
 
The tail section off a Pre-World War I torpedo next to the Titanic.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom