What is your setup?

kshollywood

Jul 15, 2010
Brandon,ms
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS WS5 with 11" coil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whites VX3, whites DFX, MINELAB xterra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Last edited:

Joe(TX)

Aug 21, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Old School
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Take a picture or pictures of your setup. What does your finds pouch look like? Do you wear suspenders modified to hold your pinpointer and lesche? I would love to see what everyone uses. I use a vest in the winter time and a tool belt with suspenders in the summer time.
.....................................................Getting older I think that it is wise to lighten the load! Only carry what is absolutely needed! I mostly relic hunt....so I only carry a good size finds pouch ...headphones...a small back pack and a digging tool. In the back pack I carry water...extra batteries...cell phone...plastic bag for the detector in case it rains...and that is about it! Tools like a root cutter or a heavy duty type digger are kept in my car....if I need them I will back the trip and retrieve them....carrying too much just wears me out and also the more that one carries it is just tooooo easy to lose or misplace something!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread