What's new

what kind of bottles should I look for?

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
many times when I am at garage sales I see old bottles, what kinds should I be looking for? any certain color, certain markings etc.....I see em for sale at thrift shops as well but I hate to buy worthless stuff. Point me in the right direction
 
For starters, get the ones that you like. Then find ones that are blown glass, one piece. Also look for red ones. They are actually made with gold, like a ruby red Schlitz bottle. Next look for old flasks or any white glass that was out in the desert sun and turned pink or purple. Also look for bottles that are in the shape of figures, People, etc. Good luck hunting!
 
Goes4ever,

"Point me in the right direction."

For starters, read the old posts in this
section ; Bottles & Glass.

have a good un........
SHERMANVILLE
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom