nicholaswb
Jr. Member
Hey guys-
I'll be opening an account at a dump bank in a few months when I turn 18. I have narrowed the possibilities down to two or three banks. All have coin counters, but some are teller-run and some are self-serve. I would like to know what type of machine you guys think is better, because there's an institution I really like but they have teller-run machines. Does it get your tellers angry if they have to run the coin machine for you with your many heavy coins? Should I choose the self-serve machine over the other, unrelated benefits other institutions offer? This may become my primary account, which is why the other benefits matter to me.
Thanks in advance,
Nick
I'll be opening an account at a dump bank in a few months when I turn 18. I have narrowed the possibilities down to two or three banks. All have coin counters, but some are teller-run and some are self-serve. I would like to know what type of machine you guys think is better, because there's an institution I really like but they have teller-run machines. Does it get your tellers angry if they have to run the coin machine for you with your many heavy coins? Should I choose the self-serve machine over the other, unrelated benefits other institutions offer? This may become my primary account, which is why the other benefits matter to me.
Thanks in advance,
Nick
Upvote
0
When I finally open the account, I will tell you all what my decision is, as I'm still not 100% sure where I want to join. 






