tman81 Tenderfoot Joined Jan 21, 2009 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Detector(s) used Whites Spectrum Eagle/Titan 2000/BH Quick Silver Mar 15, 2009 #1 And is it worth anything? Attachments scan0001 (2).webp 13.5 KB · Views: 243 DSCF1553 (2).webp 46.8 KB · Views: 282
M MEinWV Bronze Member Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 1,166 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Location West "by god" Virginia Detector(s) used Fishers CZ5 and 1280X Mar 15, 2009 #2 It is the St. John's / Maltese Cross. That one looks like the one used on some military shooting medals. It is worth the silver value that it contains. Not much, but worth adding to your retirement fund. It had another piece connected to it that is missing. Good find! Upvote 0
It is the St. John's / Maltese Cross. That one looks like the one used on some military shooting medals. It is worth the silver value that it contains. Not much, but worth adding to your retirement fund. It had another piece connected to it that is missing. Good find!
tman81 Tenderfoot Joined Jan 21, 2009 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Detector(s) used Whites Spectrum Eagle/Titan 2000/BH Quick Silver Mar 15, 2009 Thread Owner #3 Very cool. Thanks for the info. Upvote 0
PBK Gold Member Joined May 25, 2005 Messages 6,381 Reaction score 273 Golden Thread 0 Mar 15, 2009 #4 It's a U.S. Army Marksman qualification badge. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Armyqual.jpg http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220200309538 Upvote 0
It's a U.S. Army Marksman qualification badge. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Armyqual.jpg http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220200309538
tman81 Tenderfoot Joined Jan 21, 2009 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Detector(s) used Whites Spectrum Eagle/Titan 2000/BH Quick Silver Mar 15, 2009 Thread Owner #5 Thanks PBK. Now I just have to figure out who this belonged to. I found it about 7-8 inches deep in my Grandparents yard. Upvote 0
Thanks PBK. Now I just have to figure out who this belonged to. I found it about 7-8 inches deep in my Grandparents yard.
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Mar 15, 2009 #6 tman81 said: Thanks PBK. Now I just have to figure out who this belonged to. I found it about 7-8 inches deep in my Grandparents yard. Click to expand... It may be WWII era. My dad has one. If you feel this is solved, Go back to your original post Click on Modify Click on Message icon down arrow Click on Solved. The green check will appear. Attachments solved check.gif 589 bytes · Views: 168 Upvote 0
tman81 said: Thanks PBK. Now I just have to figure out who this belonged to. I found it about 7-8 inches deep in my Grandparents yard. Click to expand... It may be WWII era. My dad has one. If you feel this is solved, Go back to your original post Click on Modify Click on Message icon down arrow Click on Solved. The green check will appear.