What's new

What kind of stone is this?

Orbitz

Full Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
142
Reaction score
299
Golden Thread
0
Location
Denver Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
Bounty Hunter VLF
Bounty Hunter tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this in a park today, it was about 7" down, I cleaned it the best I could,
the stone is a light purple and dull, maybe from years in the ground, light can be seen
through it when holding it up to lamp, It looks old, any ideas as to what it is?
 

Attachments

  • purple1.webp
    purple1.webp
    44 KB · Views: 325
  • purple2.webp
    purple2.webp
    50 KB · Views: 342
  • purple4.webp
    purple4.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:
I think it is a brooch with stained glass.
Looks like a gouge in the top part and pitting.
If the metal is silver it might be a stone.
This is a picture of purple stained glass...
 

Attachments

  • j3_big.webp
    j3_big.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 309
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom