jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 11, 2021 #1 Anyone know what kind of stone this is? Or what the carving is representing. I thought it looked like a opal Attachments F3D018DD-2D0A-4B42-80D3-B6D761BD92EF.webp 188.8 KB · Views: 75 9E9A01C9-4C66-45E8-AFA6-D95DB5C5A065.webp 214.3 KB · Views: 69 E1ADE648-CD83-48C3-AD40-7438652C95FE.webp 253.6 KB · Views: 69 1ED48EB8-44C4-4DE9-B191-7727AA5F39CC.webp 155.8 KB · Views: 61
Anyone know what kind of stone this is? Or what the carving is representing. I thought it looked like a opal
Rmeav8r Hero Member Joined Nov 4, 2004 Messages 711 Reaction score 962 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Florida Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Nokta Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 11, 2021 #2 Is it a frog? I’ve seen Jade frogs that were similar. Upvote 0
I islamoradamark Silver Member Joined Aug 26, 2016 Messages 3,650 Reaction score 3,995 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 11, 2021 #3 looks like a blob Upvote 0
jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 11, 2021 Thread Owner #4 It seems to be to animals.....things interlocked or something. One head at top another at the bottom......I don’t think jade to many blues and other color when held different ways Upvote 0
It seems to be to animals.....things interlocked or something. One head at top another at the bottom......I don’t think jade to many blues and other color when held different ways
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 11, 2021 #5 I'm thinking Labradorite, a type of feldspar due to the sheen. Upvote 0