search and recovery
Hero Member
- Joined
- May 6, 2011
- Messages
- 941
- Reaction score
- 167
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Halifax, N.C.
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
I have seen so many good videos of salt water hunts and was hoping some of you could give me help on the kinds of equipment you use and how to protect it from the salt elements. I do have a 15 megapixel Canon camera with video capability, but am worried about the adverse effects of the salt mist on it. Thanks in advance....STUART
Upvote
0


After being without power for 5 days after the tornadoes I have started making sure all of my batteries are lithium (can stay charged for up to 10 years) and can be rechargeable. I could't find standard batteries anywhere but I could charge anything in my truck or with the generator.....






