What's new

What machine do you all hunt with, or hunt with most???

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use a Garrett Ace 250
 
Minelab Explorer SE and White's DFX. I might sell the Whites though. Tough going back to it after the SE. I like the DFX for speed but the SE for sound clarity, depth and locating targets next to iron.
 
I have the White's M6 and am pretty pleased w/ it.
My first machine so I have nothing to compare it to.

Makton
 
As long as you find stuff and have a good time doing it, I don't think it makes much difference...
But if you know the limitations of your machine and you want what your machine can't give you, then upgrade. :icon_pirat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom