What's new

What MD is good for me?

wjcrenshaw

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 13, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Hanks in advance for the help! Noob to MD, live in central Texas very rocky areas and shallow water is my target. What should I look for in a Md?
 
Upvote 0
Hanks in advance for the help! Noob to MD, live in central Texas very rocky areas and shallow water is my target. What should I look for in a Md?
excal Is what I have I am from central Texas also I have had lots of luck with it with no problems cost a little more but if you use it it will pay for itself where about in central Texas are u
 
The top machines are the Excalibur Ii and CRX 3030 from Minelab. If those aren't in your budget, an AT Pro or AT Gold will work well in our Texas lakes and streams. You will also need a good scoop with a stainless tip if you are digging in gravel .

Feel free to give me a call to discuss detector choices.


Wayne

(832) 928-9135

www.metaldetectingstuff.com
 
Thx guys, we are on the north shore of Lake Travis.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom