What's new

What music are you listening to?

RustyGold

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Messages
9,510
Reaction score
11,223
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Elite Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
What are you listening to?

Right now, I'm listening to Ambrosia and Journey!

What is your favorite?
 
Great choice Rusty - Love those old Ambrosia songs......beautiful!

Listening to a little Skynyrd right now though..............
 
right now? angel is the centerfold
 
I listen to a classic rock radio station that plays mostly music from the late 60's and 70's and talk radio.
 
Chilling to a little Walter Trout:icon_thumright:
 
Listening to a little Skynyrd right now though

Now here's a guy who knows his music! I always play "On the Hunt" by Skynyrd right before I go metal detecting. Seems like an appropriate song to play!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom