What Pennsylvania County do you live in?

OP
OP
vpnavy

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the woods of Cumberland County Pa.
metal_detector.gif
Recorded Hitndahed - thanks!

Bicster

Greenie
Dec 7, 2012
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone want a detecting buddy in Montgomery Co Pa I live in Conshohocken/Norristown area. Message me back and we can exchange numbers

Yontz

Tenderfoot
Nov 8, 2014
Dover, PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quicksilver, Retrieving Magnet, grappling hook, and my eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
York County here. More specifically , Dover 17315!

Bicster

Greenie
Dec 7, 2012
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey vpnavy you just repeated what I wrote. Then I looked back and you did the same with everyone else. Why do you do this? If you want to go hunting with me lets go. Are you just trolling? What's your vibe?

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey vpnavy you just repeated what I wrote. Then I looked back and you did the same with everyone else. Why do you do this? If you want to go hunting with me lets go. Are you just trolling? What's your vibe?

He is replying to each person saying he has recorded the info.
If you go to the first page of this forum there is a map with all the counties and then a list of all the counties and what users live in them.. he is recording the info so it display on the first page.
Here is the link to the front page http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/pennsylvania/339989-what-pennsylvania-county-do-you-live.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
vpnavy

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I show up twice in the "Lancaster County" members. I must be special...
metal_detector.gif
Sorry about that but I simply can't figure out why! I checked the code, etc. and you show up once BUT when I save - you come up twice. The funny thing is - if you look closely - you are only listed once - it just changes position for some reason. I tried re-entering that string - same thing. So, consider yourself honored! :)

update.gif
Well gang - I might have exceeded some limitation on this thread. Everything is going screwy (repeat postings, etc.). So - this puppy may be dead shortly. :(

update.gif
Dang - somehow I entered the county breakdown twice - that was why I was finding stuff twice! Haven't a clue how that happened. Hopefully that will take care of it. :)

Last edited:

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Sorry about that but I simply can't figure out why! I checked the code, etc. and you show up once BUT when I save - you come up twice. The funny thing is - if you look closely - you are only listed once - it just changes position for some reason. I tried re-entering that string - same thing. So, consider yourself honored! :)

update.gif
Well gang - I might have exceeded some limitation on this thread. Everything is going screwy (repeat postings, etc.). So - this puppy may be dead shortly. :(
If you still think it is messed up, it may be your browsers.. looks fine to me with the latest Chrome ..

This is what I see on a wide screen monitor. If I zoom out it all fits on one line but then me old eyes can see it..
LANCASTER County Members: StevePa | amishboy | diggerdeeper | Wiebner | Funnycide | Lab Rat Pappy | lenny68 | nleet22 | Mooseman115 | Nobluecircles | dreamsofgold | Goonie | Jesse James | coreyb78 | crackalackin

Last edited:
OP
OP
vpnavy

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Dang - somehow I entered the county breakdown twice - that was why I was finding stuff twice! Haven't a clue how that happened. Hopefully that will take care of it.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread