What's new

What Say You? Shoe Buckle?

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2017
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
6,667
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I apologize I actually dug these a few weeks ago but just got looking at them, not sure if they are shoe buckles but they don’t seem sturdy enough other than decorative. Would appreciate your thoughts, thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 0F1E9EEB-654E-4084-ACF0-8D065B192AED.webp
    0F1E9EEB-654E-4084-ACF0-8D065B192AED.webp
    946.8 KB · Views: 144
tn_moved_over.gif

..: Moved from Today's Finds! over to Forum: What Is It? for more exposure :..​
 
Upvote 0
The left one could be a hat buckle.
 
Upvote 0
The right one reminds me of suspender sliders for adjusting the length. I remember wearing some when I was a very little boy. Here are some pics that are similar.

images.webp suspender slides.webp Yukai-metal-suspender-adjuster-buckle-metal-tri.webpand yours
attachment.php
the ones in the center are plastic and so they are thicker, plus it gives you an idea on how they were used.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks! The one on the right has a hammered decorative design but both seemed kinda “flimsy “ but suspenders makes sense.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom