What's new

What size headphones will work for a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV?

Mills

Greenie
Joined
Nov 14, 2012
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I will be receiving a tracker IV as a gift, and was curious to the size of the headphone jack. I have checked the online manual, and have looked at the official headphones suggested for them. I wasn't able to determine the exact size of the jack. I wanted to get a pair other than the official brand :laughing7:

Thanks!
 
Seem's I found the answer. Thanks for the looks :tongue3:
 
You said you found the answer, but if anyone else looks at this thread it's a 1/4" jack.
 
You said you found the answer, but if anyone else looks at this thread it's a 1/4" jack.

THANKS for the answer...I just picked 1 up and am going to need a set:thumbsup:
 
I got the 505 Pro as a backup and for the kids to use. Any suggestions on a good set that can be controlled on both sides?
 
You said you found the answer, but if anyone else looks at this thread it's a 1/4" jack.

Thank you for the answer!
 
If you buy an adapter for smaller sized headphone jacks, you will have a more choices of headphones to use. I believe the smaller plugs are 3.5 mm. or 1/8 inch (approx.). I've always kept several sets of headphones around. Never when I want to hear something 'privately'; almost always use them when on the computer.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom