What's new

What size toggle switch rubber boot for Tejon ?

pinenut

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,026
Reaction score
1,368
Golden Thread
0
Location
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey folks, I want to do some dirt-proofing on my Tejon. Wondering what size rubber boots fit the toggle. I see 'em in lots of ten on eBay, but not sure what size.. ^_^
 
I used some heat shrink, set it over the switch on my Outlaw heated it up and it works like a charm.
 
I used some heat shrink, set it over the switch on my Outlaw heated it up and it works like a charm.

Thanks for the suggestion. ^_^

I had one of the screw on type in mind; I see they come in 11mm, 12mm, 15/32", etc. Suppose I could measure and guess on either metric or fractional, but wanted to just pluck the correct size first shot. ^_^
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    2.7 KB · Views: 329
Did you ever buy these?
 
Have you used a thread pitch gage? I know it's not in everyone's toolbox and for the cost to get one shipped, you may just want to buy one boot of each size.

Dumb question but have you called Tesoro and asked Allen? Lol I'm sure he knows and will tell you :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom