What's new

What state is best to live in?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2011
Messages
9,236
Reaction score
6,709
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I was just wanting everyone's opinion on what state is the best to live in. What are your thoughts?
 
the state of Denial has always been fun :occasion14:

I'm sure all the states have their good & bad points
 
State of mind? I like Wisconsin it has 365 seasons.
 
I love my Iowa...regardless of how many ppl call it a "fly by" state.
 
I lived in the Great Smokey's for 25 seasons,and,I have to say it was the BEST place I ever lived,good neighbors,EVERYBODY had a gun,heck,I used to leave my front door unlocked,somebody came around one of them would ask,who are you.had the Sheriff pull up one day while I was shooting off my deck,He didn't care,did our business,and,kept shooting. Pretty tough getting into those mountains but on foot. GodBless Chris
 
Altered STATE of Mind...? MAY move to the Highest STATE of Consciousness soon, tho...
 
Last edited:
Florida.

My Ex-wife is in California. This is as far away as I can get from her, remain in the continental US, and not freeze.
 
I am really getting sick of the northeast winters......I would love to sell our home and move but the housing market stinks......bad. I really miss the warm sunshine.
 
I thought there were only four,I'm confused.

Stick around here and it changes daily 45 on Friday minus 3 today Just tongue in cheek:tongue3: Guess it's the lake?
 
Wait a while G.I.B. I hear obummer wants to make Puerto Rico the 58th state.
 
I am really getting sick of the northeast winters......I would love to sell our home and move but the housing market stinks......bad. I really miss the warm sunshine.

I have some friends that just rented their house, and moved to New Mexico. I think it's a good idea in case you don't like it, you can come back. If You like it and want to stay, wait till the market goes up and sell. gl.
 
What an easy question. There are really two fantastic states to live in. One is Texas and the other New Mexico. I love them both and if you ever spend time in either one you would love them too...
 
Texas,is my choice for the last 44 years.
 
I think Rebel is just feeling argumentative today.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom