What's new

What The Fruit Juice Is Happening?!

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,763
Reaction score
35,456
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I go to a forum that I have belonged to for years, and "Find's" I have been banned. WoW! I know a lot of treasure hunters don't like me, but banned? No warning, no clue what I did, just banned. Sorry, I just had to vent.
 
Well Terry, I for one am on your side. Not only have you never done anything to "piss" me off, you were more than helpful in referring your friend Andrew to me a number of years back when I was looking to have a coin ring made for myself (which will eventually be my Grandsons). The other forums loss is our gain, because now you can spend more time on this one ! :laughing7:
 
Forget them, treasure hunting isn't about keeping other people perpetually happy on the internet, such a thing is impossible these days, merely saying "bro" could cause someone to feel "triggered", all that matters is the treasure and the adventure of finding it.
20250720_122329.webp
 
People have VARIOUS reasons for banning people and not all the reasons are justified !!!
 
I, for one, Terry, have found your posts on this forum helpful and interesting. So have many others based on the comments. Please continue with us. No banning here!
 
Forget them, treasure hunting isn't about keeping other people perpetually happy on the internet, such a thing is impossible these days, merely saying "bro" could cause someone to feel "triggered", all that matters is the treasure and the adventure of finding it.
View attachment 2217605

Careful there as you may make daffy people or ducks angry at you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom