What the heck happened to the forum?!?!

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't been on here in ages and thought I'd pop in. I arrived at the site and thought I hit up the wrong website. WOW! I'm sure this has been discussed a million and one times already, but, BRING BACK THE OLD STYLE...PLEASE!

Everything is confusing, the yellow background is a killer on my eyes, the site is loading MUCH slower and it's all just a mish-mash now. How sad. Remember the old saying: "If something isn't broke...".

Glad to see some of the old houligans still on here and raising heck (Hi Sparticus), lol.

Anyways, cheers on the super finds guys. And if any of the head honcho's are reading this, please revert back to the old style and layout of tnet!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to the home page, lower left side you can use a different skin, it defaults to Treasurenet Pro, use the other one, it is more like the original...

Format is here to stay.....

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nynjdigger- Your a few weeks late to the party. It just takes a little getting used to. I'm starting to like it more than the old style (wow, did I just say that!). It's definitely not slower and some of the extra features are great. Yes, I am a convert. However, I do agree it's a little bright in here. I think if they darkened up the background a little on the Treasurenet Pro skin, it would help (hint hint). I tried the optional skin but I don't like it, reminds me of another detecting forum.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
njnydigger / diggummup, I suggest you gents get sunglasses if it's too bright :thumbsup:

Like Sherman said, it grows on you and it was high time for a change. This also gave me the opportunity to get rid of some of the riff-raff here.

That's right tough guys, I don't like competition.. I worked hard to be the bottom of the barrel.. It's great to wake up in the morning and look up to see pond scum :thumbsup:

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
The guys at the top of the ladder look down and see smiles.
The guys at the bottom look up and just see a$$holes.
Grey

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions