What's new

What the heck is it?

tater307

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2011
Messages
59
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Farmland Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS, Troy Shadow X3, Ace 250
Says WARRENTED SUPERIOR on the front. I have a few flat buttons with this on it but this is no button
 

Attachments

  • 5-16-11 002.webp
    5-16-11 002.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 308
  • 5-16-11 003.webp
    5-16-11 003.webp
    12 KB · Views: 300
Medallion from the wooden handle of a saw. It screwed into another disc to hold the sawblade in the handle. There are many variations of the type you found. Quite a few have turned up in this forum for ID in the past. I don't have links to those posts, but I'm sure somebody will provide them if you wish to see other similar saw-handle medallions.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom