doublet2a
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2007
- Messages
- 1,281
- Reaction score
- 306
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Lindsay, California
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils.
I have had this for a long time, but didn't think it was worthy for an I.D.
But this thing is driving me nuts

Found buy some railroad tracks where an old building once stood
Made out of wood, The tab thingy is aluminum, dime for size reference.
Maybe an insect jail
Tim
But this thing is driving me nuts
Found buy some railroad tracks where an old building once stood
Made out of wood, The tab thingy is aluminum, dime for size reference.
Maybe an insect jail
Tim
I don't fool with bee's but I did recognize the hardware cloth on the bee box. 
RR






