What's new

What the heck why not

jmaschal

Sr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2015
Messages
491
Reaction score
690
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It rained pretty good over night and still is but decided to hit some fields that had some soybeans harvested. I don’t have pics but the field is still rough and tough to look at but managed to find enough to satisfy my rock itch.

Never found a bifurcated triangle before shame the tip was busted. The other picture is an extreme busted base.

Soon enough spring!!!! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1518369983.874047.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1518369994.155260.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1518370004.870947.webp
 
Upvote 0
@arrow86 not as nice as your haul.
 
Don't know what they are, but love seeing the different artifacts from natives... I have a couple I should share I guess, ONLY arrowheads or artifacts I've ever found were found while metal detecting.
 
If you don't go you'll never find anything,good job.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom