What's new

What the !!!!

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
3,860
Reaction score
1,939
Golden Thread
3
Location
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac

Nokta marko simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found in park. It's made of brass and 3 inches long and 1/2 inch at the smaller end.
Looks like it has OZ stamped on it and next slot looks like 1 1/2 and next slot a 1 .
 

Attachments

  • May 31 007.webp
    May 31 007.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 624
  • May 31 008.webp
    May 31 008.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 624
  • May 31 009.webp
    May 31 009.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 626
  • May 31 010.webp
    May 31 010.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 623
  • May 31 014.webp
    May 31 014.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 632
  • May 31 016.webp
    May 31 016.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 614
  • May 31 018.webp
    May 31 018.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 611
  • May 31 019.webp
    May 31 019.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 603
bigcypresshunter said:
Silver Searcher said:
Lucas is very good in the whatsits thread :notworthy: he appeared about the same time as johnnie disappeared :o :o who was also good in the whatsits thread :wink: :wink: :wink:

SS
Its a shame we lose members but others come in their place. Lucas has been very good. I didnt know johnnie was gone. I dont see Montana Jim anymore either.
i was going to ask about johnnie i and montana jim?
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • dr-jekyll-and-mr-hyde.webp
    dr-jekyll-and-mr-hyde.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 313
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I think it should be noted that for a brief moment, aa battery (aka the Emperor in the 'new clothes' :D ) identified it as a steam whistle. It didn't take long for a few members, (aka 'loyal subjects', :D ) to jump right in and agree without a doubt that it was certainly a steam whistle. I'm glad I kept reading because I might have scrolled down to add my two coppers by nodding my own head to the steam whistle theory. I mean yeah, it looks like it could be a dang steam whistle.

When I got to Lucas' post my jaw dropped! That was a great ID.
I mentioned this because I see it happen here on occasion and it always amazes me how much I learn here every day.
And re-learn.
 
Upvote 0
I found three of them in one hole a couple years ago,a cache I guess??Since then I have dug a half dozen or so :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas?
Replies
4
Views
557
Replies
4
Views
593

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom