nyiangelo Hero Member Joined Feb 19, 2007 Messages 639 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location The Lone Star State Detector(s) used ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro Feb 25, 2009 #1 I know what it is. It's an old counterpoise weight. But my google fu is drained and I can't find a time period for it. I've seen some that they reproduce that are similar in design but the numbers are wrong. So any help would be appreciated. Attachments IMG_1400.webp 32.6 KB · Views: 346
I know what it is. It's an old counterpoise weight. But my google fu is drained and I can't find a time period for it. I've seen some that they reproduce that are similar in design but the numbers are wrong. So any help would be appreciated.
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 26, 2009 #2 I think they made them like this for a long time. Here's one from the mid 1800's. My dad has one from the 1920's or 30's with similar weights. DCMatt Upvote 0
I think they made them like this for a long time. Here's one from the mid 1800's. My dad has one from the 1920's or 30's with similar weights. DCMatt
ALABEAR Full Member Joined Mar 20, 2005 Messages 182 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Bridgeport, Alabama Detector(s) used FISHER F75 LTD and some TESORO'S Feb 26, 2009 #3 DCMatt nailed this one. Upvote 0
nyiangelo Hero Member Joined Feb 19, 2007 Messages 639 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location The Lone Star State Detector(s) used ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro Feb 26, 2009 Thread Owner #4 First try too. Thanks for the info...... Upvote 0
relic lover Bronze Member Joined Jul 4, 2006 Messages 2,218 Reaction score 1,310 Golden Thread 0 Location Western PA Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2009 #5 There must be more parts at that site! Upvote 0