What's new

What to do

chip12977

Full Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
113
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Location
Duncansville,pa
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Whites PI Dual Field
Fisher f2 - sold
Whites DFX 300 - sold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What do you do with your stainless steel, cobalt, and tungsten rings?

Are they worth anything?
Will jewelry stores buy them?
Pawn them?
Yard sales?

I ask cause I found a few of these and don't know what to do with them, heck even if I got $5.00-$10.00 for them- worth it?
 
Upvote 0
Put them on eBay, Craigslist,or at flea market when you get enough of them.
 
they make good wind chimes
 
I gave the last couple I had away. They may be worth a few bucks.
 
How many do you have? I am making a wind chime with mine but only having about 60 of them makes it a smaller chime than I wanted to make. Would live to have more of them. Put them together in a lot and shoot me a price on them. Originally the wind chime idea was mine I believe. $10 each is a little high to pay for them for a wind chime but some only sell for that at flea markets new. They are just tool steel also and can be recycled @ $4 pound. Jim
 
You can sell them on CL for 20 to 50 bucks all day long. Sell them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom