boogeyman

Silver Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not enough to convince me that your dowsing power is constant, because you eat more fruit than me, just because you keep suggesting it. I disagree that it's a significance diffrence in dowsing to any extent, and without any proof why are you pushing the subject? I really dont want to be here rediscussing an issue you dont bring any proof too. If you can explain to me where your constant power is, but you cant. So why are you trying to understand my dowsing when you dont understand yours?
Too much negativity my friend. If you go at it with a bunch of negatives like I can't dowse today because [fill in the blank]you've already programmed yourself to fail. Your mind is telling your higher self you can't so you won't. If you eat tons of fruits & veggies it won't counter the "I can'ts" put the charts & graphs away and go at it with some positives. Tell yourself I'm going dowsing today, not I'm going to try to dowse today but it might not work. Wouldn't it be wild to find out dwelling in all these I can'ts are all that's holding you up?

OP
dowser

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again, we have someone that want's to argue about me and my beliefs, rather than discuss Dowsing, and show us their success. Looks to me like you're trying to start an argument.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prisoner of the blame game. Watch out, it's contageous!

Reactions: 585
OP
dowser

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huh!! Dont know what that means. Can you explain why your upset that I can't Dowse? Is it because even though you have the book Supersonics, you can't dowse either. The topic is What triggers dowsing, what is your problem? Try to post about Dowsing, anything, something, we've been waiting.. At least I admit I cant currently dowse. What's your excuse..

OP
dowser

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What triggers Dowsing? If you dont have a clue, make one up. All Dowsing comments welcome.

boogeyman

Silver Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again, we have someone that want's to argue about me and my beliefs, rather than discuss Dowsing, and show us their success. Looks to me like you're trying to start an argument. Troll
Wow! Arguing? Troll!?!? With that much negativity & hostility I seriously doubt you'll ever get out of your slump. Sincerely hope things get better for you!

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He just wants attention. He's an antagonist. I knew a guy like that. just loved to be that way, giggled about it.

OP
dowser

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both you guys are a joke.. I am laughing at you. You can't contribute to Dowsing knowledge or experience. Quit crying, nobody cares what you think...

OP
dowser

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the people that like to read about Dowsing, I will continue on. Yes, I expected more Dowsing power from Solar cycle 25, than has shown so far. We've only been hit with 2 cme's that I haven't noticed a signal. Both weren't that strong. When I first learned to dowse, flux was at steady 200. We have only hit 100 for a couple days, and running 80's now. I believe dowsing power will return eventually. Maximum is in 2025. What triggers Dowsing? I still don't know the exact trigger, but I believe whatever it is, comes from increased Solar activity. My past experiences, and multiple posts about my actual dowsing tests and experiences, weren't mine nor all those past Dowsers imaginations. There is a Dowsing power, and it was on more, 20 yrs ago, than it's on currently. Aside from map Dowsers, which I believe is a totally diffrent type of ability, that I believe is possible to only a few. My Element and L-rod dowsing power is currently eluding us/me. There is other possible explanations for lack of, my Dowsing power. Dowsing power was on stronger around 2000, than now, and one possibility to the decline in power since then is Microwave transmission. I'd have to visit a No radio zone to see if the signal is locally dampened or affected at all. Another thing is the Magnetic reversal. A chart about it shows the extreme decline from what was normal before 2000. As for what really triggers dowsing, I believe the exact culprit is hidden, and might not be figured out for a while yet. But without the proof of power, results of power are proof enough. When I have power, I'll prove power by finds...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowser please post by our rules, calling a member a "troll" violates our rules.

All please post by our rules, no insults!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread