TeleportingKitten
Tenderfoot
What type of rock is this? I have a small version of this rock in the photos. My two ideas are it is magnatite, or iron ore. or parts of a meteorite. I find it near my yard. But particularly in curtain spots over a large area. It is magnetic. A couple years ago I had a dream about these rocks. I look up and I see a meteorite explode and rain down these black rocks. I wake up the nextday and go woah!!! In any case I have looked up magnetite and it doesn't exactly look like this. Sometimes all find them in crystalish form. But not like a full on crystal. I don't have photos of that. But I collect these rocks because I don't find them anywhere else. Also this big one is the biggest one I have found yet. I live in a vary highly ironized area. Red dirt. Dig beneath the red dirt and you will find tan clay sometimes crystallized
Attachments
-
Screenshot_20241228_030048_Gallery.webp73.4 KB · Views: 96 -
Screenshot_20241228_030053_Gallery.webp91.1 KB · Views: 68 -
Screenshot_20241228_030056_Gallery.webp80.1 KB · Views: 73 -
Screenshot_20241228_030058_Gallery.webp62.6 KB · Views: 72 -
Screenshot_20241228_030100_Gallery.webp89.1 KB · Views: 78 -
Screenshot_20241228_030103_Gallery.webp75.6 KB · Views: 86 -
Screenshot_20241228_030105_Gallery.webp66.2 KB · Views: 75 -
Screenshot_20241228_030107_Gallery.webp58.8 KB · Views: 71







