M MachelleO Tenderfoot Joined Feb 18, 2017 Messages 6 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location North Alabama Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 18, 2017 #1 Upvote 0
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 18, 2017 #2 Is it from Alabama? There are so many Stemmed types from there it's hard to narrow it down. The first thing that comes to mind is a Cottaco Creek, but don't quote me on that.
Is it from Alabama? There are so many Stemmed types from there it's hard to narrow it down. The first thing that comes to mind is a Cottaco Creek, but don't quote me on that.
M MachelleO Tenderfoot Joined Feb 18, 2017 Messages 6 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location North Alabama Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 18, 2017 Thread Owner #3 Thank you Yes,it is from Limestone Co. Alabama
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 19, 2017 #4 Cottonbridge?
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 19, 2017 #5 Well the well used points are really hard to get a true I.D. for them but if I had found it I would put it in a frame, nice find
Well the well used points are really hard to get a true I.D. for them but if I had found it I would put it in a frame, nice find