What's new

What Will I Find????? FINAL UPDATE

waseeker

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I've mentioned before, my bank sells me all of the cent bags from the main office and one branch. This normally results in 2-6 bags per week for me to search. This week the tellers at the main office were eagerly awaiting my visit. Seems some organization is having a fund raiser by asking for coins. They dumped them all at the main branch, so I wound up with 15 bags of cents from the main office and 3 from the branch office. They were all giggling as I pushed the cart out and tried to distribute them in my car so the rear end wouldn't drag the ground.

The last time this happened about 1.5 years ago I got one bag with over 700 wheat cents. Can I be that lucky again. Updates to follow.
 

Attachments

  • cents.webp
    cents.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 722
Upvote 0
Re: What Will I Find????? Pics Added

Okie dokie folks here is a picture of some of the better stuff out of the first group of bags
 

Attachments

  • bagfinds 3-07.webp
    bagfinds 3-07.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 412
Re: What Will I Find????? pictures added

Wow, not only great finds but a bank that works with you too!! All the finds that you have posted pics for look great. Those IH's are awesome!
Keep us informed how the rest goes.
HH,
Bob
 
Re: What Will I Find????? pictures added

OMG! That's amazing! Keep us posted!
 
Re: What Will I Find????? pictures added

So far so good, keep up the good work. Can't wait to hear and see more!
 
Sorry to take so long to get this finalized. I've been busy and lots of other coins to look through. For bags 7-18 I got another 155 wheat cents a 1934 Canadian Cent and a 1993S Proof Lincoln.

pics are attached although a couple are duplicate pictures from an earlier post.

I've gone through at least another 20 bags since this group and will have some pics of some of those finds a bit later on this evening.
 

Attachments

  • bag finds.webp
    bag finds.webp
    62.9 KB · Views: 321
  • bag finds1.webp
    bag finds1.webp
    73.2 KB · Views: 319
and I thought I was blind after $50 in pennies. Did you date search or just wheat search?
 
snappy said:
and I thought I was blind after $50 in pennies. Did you date search or just wheat search?

I mostly just wheat search. For those weeks were my bank has less than 5 bags I generally will look at everything, or if I see lots of cents from the 60's & 70's that look like they just came out of rolls I'll date search.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom