What's new

What would it take to get more chat activity?

Wyomingmedic

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Messages
299
Reaction score
163
Golden Thread
0
Location
The black hole between Montana and Colorado.
Detector(s) used
Truffle seeking pig modified for metal.

The results have been so-so

When the pig fails me (which is often), I am relegated to a CTX3030 *sigh*. Like the dark ages or something.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been playing around with the Charter Member benefits. Of course, there is a live chat.

Unfortunately, it is dead. I don't just mean normal dead, I mean Jimmy Hoffa dead and missing.

Is it simply a matter of not that many charter members, or are folks simply avoiding the chat section?

WM
 
I have a hard enough time just typing :hello:
 
Microphones.

Funny you mentioned that Charlie. I was just talking about how that will be very soon. (people not typing anymore)
i have been using voice to text for about a year now for my text messages.
Love your signature by the way...
 
Want more chat?

Get the wives together...:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom