nettles2008 Jr. Member Joined Mar 11, 2013 Messages 52 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Mar 25, 2013 #1 View attachment 765519 [ATTACH ]765520[/ATTACH] Attachments image-3705686360.webp 78.8 KB · Views: 120 Upvote 0
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Mar 25, 2013 #2 I'm not a credible source for point ID. However, for the ones that are, they'll need to know where it was found. At least a state. Nice find
I'm not a credible source for point ID. However, for the ones that are, they'll need to know where it was found. At least a state. Nice find
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 25, 2013 #3 Nice looking material on that one. What do you use to clean your points?
nettles2008 Jr. Member Joined Mar 11, 2013 Messages 52 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Mar 25, 2013 Thread Owner #4 Sorry, found in Mississippi! Never been cleaned sir! I guess it is just the light! I sure do thank y'all!
Sorry, found in Mississippi! Never been cleaned sir! I guess it is just the light! I sure do thank y'all!