Judepb Jr. Member Joined Mar 25, 2014 Messages 98 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Location Louisiana Detector(s) used Whites idx pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 1, 2014 #21 I know this doesn't help u but I like them in that glass, if I ever find enough civ here I might do that with mine
I know this doesn't help u but I like them in that glass, if I ever find enough civ here I might do that with mine
AQUA Bronze Member Joined Aug 28, 2013 Messages 1,718 Reaction score 1,039 Golden Thread 2 Location Nova Scotia 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used FISHER F75 / TESORO SAND SHARK / CZ 21 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 1, 2014 Thread Owner #22 Judepb said: I know this doesn't help u but I like them in that glass, if I ever find enough civ here I might do that with mine Click to expand... TY.. Y es they look just fine like this also......nice conversation piece.
Judepb said: I know this doesn't help u but I like them in that glass, if I ever find enough civ here I might do that with mine Click to expand... TY.. Y es they look just fine like this also......nice conversation piece.
fishnfacts Full Member Joined Mar 26, 2014 Messages 188 Reaction score 220 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago, Il. Northside Detector(s) used BH Disc 2200 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 1, 2014 #23 Those look like a pain in the rear side. Just box them up and send them to me.
Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Apr 1, 2014 #24 Alan Applegate said: I'm about in the same boat with all of the non-wheat pennies I've kept over the years. I'm up to 21 quart mason jars, all full to the top. Click to expand... Yea, but you can hit coin star! Frank...
Alan Applegate said: I'm about in the same boat with all of the non-wheat pennies I've kept over the years. I'm up to 21 quart mason jars, all full to the top. Click to expand... Yea, but you can hit coin star! Frank...