What's new

What would you do?

Try getting permission if possible. The real problem is getting a large treasure out of the ground without the land owners seeing. We all would do it if we could get away with it. I would definitely go for it as any treasure is better than none.

Ed Donovan
 
RealdeTayopa said:
Perhaps you can get a group in here to back you as a communal TH project. Any true hunters
out there with a bit of gambling capital?

Knowing Marc as we do. I have no doubts on his story, nor him. So Ladies/guys, If you can raise
the money for improvements in this Site, surely you can invest a bit in your future, maybe even
an early retiremet ?

Remember MEL FISHER was in the same situation, and look what happened to his investors..

Believe me, I'm thinking about this.

I'd like to get the server up and running first, just to show that I do what I say I'm going to do! :)

Update on the server... because we received the wrong mounting kit, it's "supposed" to be installed this coming week. I'm very disappointed it's not online already - I'm struggling to keep this old machine up and running... it's NOT fun. Unfortunately, I'm not at the data center to install it myself.
 
HOLA MARC: Absoloutely no problem from me on this, so relax. We all have gone through thingies like this before. When the material gets here it will be nstalled, do until then, as I ave said relax.

Till Eulenspiegle de La Mancha
 
There should be a bracelet for this...... WWMGD? (What Would MacGyver Do?)
Or even better, what might the Ouija board suggest?


If not to late, I wonder if it were possible to buy the mineral rights and, if it could help the situation?
It could be a good question for my contractor / developer friends?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom