What's new

What would you do?

Jimmy@romega

Full Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2008
Messages
241
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
rome, ga
At one bank they have a coin counter that take halves the teller says I can have the bag once it is filled up. The counter is on 490.00 dollars worth and it needs 510.00 to fill should I get a box of halves and 1 roll and fill it up or wait it out a little longer until it reaches at least 800.00 or so. I thought about waiting a few weeks to give it time to build up some more. But I also don't want to miss out getting the bag just in case it does fill up and they send it off.
 
Upvote 0
Until you learn the limits of buying the bag just fill it and buy it
 
I agree. Go get it now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom