What's new

What would you have done with the gold coins found in California?

I would have used them in the vending machines ...nobody would ever catch me!
 
I would have used them in the vending machines ...nobody would ever catch me!

Someday when they install coin grading and slabbing vending machines!

That gives me an idea! *Patent Pending*

You can have coins graded and slabbed right at a machine all done with computers. Extreme macro imaging, test metal and weight, software based grade given (Images and info can also be sent to headquarters for additional inspection), then, after a modest fee, mechanical slabbing and it drops out the bottom. Or, you can choose the cash out option and given a cash offer right on the spot! Developing the machine would cost millions, but eventually they could be in every supermarket and you'd make back the initial investment 100 fold after 20 years (income projections created out of thin air).

Now, this machine just needs a name...CoinNova perhaps.

*Patent Pending* hah!
 
I would melt them into fishing weights. Then all in need is a Penn International. I would have the most expensive fishing rig. TGIF
 
I think most people have a NEED for attention. This need for attention instead of anonymity almost never ends well. Unless of course you are Lady Gaga.
 
"Coins always make sound but currency notes are always silent, so when ever your value increases keep yourself calm and silent" William Shakespeare
 
Keep my mouth shut...
 
What coins? I didn't find any gold coins.Who told you that I found some coins? I don't ever find anything!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom