What's new

What year 40% half do you find the least (not counting 1970)?

jim4silver

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
3,662
Reaction score
496
Golden Thread
0
Just curious. I seem to find 1965 the least, followed by 1966, 1969, 1968, and the most common being 1967.

I don't keep track of the number of different years I find, but this seems like what I get.

Jim
 
Upvote 0
I'm about a week behind in tallying my totals, but thru 2/27/10 this is my breakdown (out of 192 - 40%)...

1965 - 5 (2.60%)
1966 - 13 (6.77%)
1967 - 85 (44.27%)
1968D - 69 (35.94%)
1969D - 20 (10.42%)

A perfect distribution (for 192 - 40%) based on the percentages of 65-69 40% halves minted would look like this...

1965 - 15 (7.78%)
1966 - 25 (12.87%)
1967 - 67 (34.84%)
1968D - 56 (29.16%)
1969D - 29 (15.34%)

I know...I keep track of a lot of weird data.

But as you can see I am over-pulling 1967 & 1968D and under-pulling 1965, 1966 & 1969D. The 1965 is obviously the toughest find for me.

Jeff
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom