What's new

what you swinging in newengland

dandut46

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2013
Messages
280
Reaction score
131
Golden Thread
0
Location
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use a atpro want to add an addition and was wondering what guys are using around here .I do lots of woods for coins and jewelry .I don't do much relic though.also parks ,home sites stuff like that I live near Boston any help would be great.
 
That's ok .we did finally get some ,but it won't be long .I am going on a tiny cave hunt to day no snow there and might do some river hunting tomorrow.
 
Ohh I like caves! I'm sure you probably know this, but if not make sure you let somebody know where exactly you are going, knew of a few people that probably wish they had told someone, as caves can be dangerous, yet a lot of fun..have fun And be safe I wish I could go with you.

Mike
 
Thanks . it is a very small one I don't no if you could call it a cave, but I don't no what els you would call it . I'm also going to film it if you want to see the hunt .
 
It would be great if you posted the filming of the cave, for those of us that have frozen tundra to deal with & detecting withdrawal!
 
Hey here's that cave hunt I did today. No silver, but it was quite a workout.
 
Last edited:
Minelab E-Trac all the way. Just my opinion. HH.
 
Not easy with everything frozen there…….thanks for sharing……vaya con Dios!
 
Hi dandut46; My name is Ron. I live in Medford. I am THE Senior Treasure Hunter in the State. I am an avid digger with 45 yrs in the field. PM me and we can hook up ok. Look forwaard to hearing from you. PEACE:RONB
 
Wow , a whole lot of swingers out there. I use the atpro.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom