What's new

whatcha think, junk or not?? 11-20

canoeguy45887

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2013
Messages
42
Reaction score
78
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all found in rivers

#11#12#13#14

if you look closely at the 1st pic 2nd row you can still see where in the bottom of the bowl it was smooth, the majority has been chipped away, and i believe the one end has been broke off long ago.

42.webp27.webp28.webp29.webp30.webp30.webp31.webp32.webp

#15
24.webp23.webp

#16
213.webp215.webp217.webp

#17
219.webp223.webp221.webp

#18
225.webp228.webp229.webp

#19
231.webp234.webp235.webp

#20
250.webp252.webp255.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
pictures arent the clearest kinda blurry. so where did you pick them up at?
 
everything in my whatcha think posts are river finds in nw ohio, i posted these in my other thread in bulk
sorry for the low quality pictures tried an iphone and a kindle fire need to break down and get a decent camera again
 
Last edited:
I can't speak for most of the pieces posted. These look good for sure!!

image-3994087591.webp



image-1846987102.webp
 
I agree with nc the rest are possible facts but when you find pieces like those you are in the right spots for sure ;) I woul go back and look a little smaller and I bet you will find something really nice HH
 
im in the middle of a very old, very large indian village that had a river running though it, thousands of artifacts have came from here, unfortunately I didn't find them, most of the plowed ground has been hunted for the past century ,lots of new houses, still find a broken piece now and then in a field, I decided to hunt the river bottom, and I have brought home buckets full, a lot are junk but I have found some nice pieces doing this, although they do get beat up a lot in the river, and some are very crude. all of my finds including my metal detecting finds, have came from this area so if you see a pic from me its probably from here.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom