What's new

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO JAMES HOLMES

Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
13,063
Reaction score
7,901
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
There then gone,whisked away never heard from again.

 
Could be,this was one of the most interesting documentries ive seen in a while.If you didnt watch it i highly suggest it.
 
Sorry Video too long for me, but, I guess he's Just considered old News :dontknow:


[h=6]November 21, 2012 8:50 PM[/h]http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/11/21/previously-sealed-documents-on-james-holmes-released-to-public/
 
Last edited:
I'm sure they're still investigating it. A lot of concussion on everyone's part. Or, we can "assume" it's some sort of conspiracy and secret coverup. Sometimes crimes conclude without complete or full understanding. Nothing new about this.
 
I saw that documentary about 2 months ago... pretty interesting, even the history of mind control, and the same symptoms he shows...

There was a post on another forum a day or 2 ago, about how he supposedly confessed to a fellow inmate, saying he was programmed to kill...

Inmate: James Holmes told me he was 'programmed' to kill, page 1
 
Yup,kind of funny how 2 gas masks were found,one at the far end of the parking lot as if stripped off and tossed when somebody was running away.And how witnesses say gas grenades were thrown from 2 different locations,very interesting.
 
Take the time to watch the documentary... you cant learn stuff by refusing to take in the information

And no he was not dressed as the joker... he did have red/orange hair at the time of his arrest... but that means????

The corporate presstitute media took his mother way out of context, when they called her, and asked if they had "whatever her name was" and she replied back " you have the right person", which is answering the question... But the presstitutes sold this story as, they asked the mother if her son was responsible for the massacre and that she replied back "You have the right person" ... which is total bull
 
I think I'll wait for the movie to come out before I decide what really happened.

Maybe they'll cast Carrot Top as Holmes :dontknow: Holmes.webptop.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom