What's new

Whatever happened to

PatrickD

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
908
Reaction score
706
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone,

I posted this question in another forum but think it doesnt get much traffic.

Does anyone know whatever happened to Charles Kenworthy? Is he still around?

What famous treasure authors are still around?

Thanks,

Patrick
 
Hi Don,

Thanks for that. I am sorry to hear about Kenworthy's passing. His life sounds like it was quite an adventure.

Patrick
 
I beleive Johnny Thorpe is alive still.Met him several times,very interesting fellow
 
What ever happend to CrackBadger??
 
Im still here bud, life happened haha, got 2 kids 1 and 3 and they keep me and my weekends quite busy. I still get out and still destroy the gold, just post less. Thanks for asking the questions.

Crackbadger
 
What ever happend to CrackBadger??
Im still here bud, life happened haha, got 2 kids 1 and 3 and they keep me and my weekends quite busy. I still get out and still destroy the gold, just post less. Thanks for asking the questions.

Crackbadger
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom