What's new

Whats a NIFC worth to you?

packfan_1982

Full Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
230
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Omaha NE
Detector(s) used
F70 / ACE 250
Just curious what everybody else values these at. I know some keep them and some don't so for those of you who do hold on to them what are they worth to you? I personally throw them back because I don't think they are worth more than 50 cents.

But to those of you that hold on to them, are they worth a 40%er? maybe 3 NIFC to 2 40$ers? Or are you just speculating based on mintages.

Also would be glad to hold on to any NIFC that I find if anybody wanted to trade for them.
 
Upvote 0
Last year I hit the jackpot on NIFC coins, I found $300.00 each of the 2006 P & D's at one bank, had to be a coin dealer getting rid of them, anyhow..... I sold $40.00 worth of each to a coin dealer friend of mine for .95 cents each.

I have some that are still in the mint rolls from the mint, those I would think are worth alot more as they are truely uncirculated!

So to answer your question, I would think the circulated ones are worth around a $1 or so, could be higher!

Oh, BTW I found those in Nevada & sold them in Wisconsin!
 
based on coinflation the 40%'s are worth 1.54 in silver...So 3.08 for two. I doubt NIFC's would fetch a buck a piece. I'd say maybe 55 cents or so, but it's worth what someone is willing to pay. If you find someone willing to pay $1 let me know, I'll sell to them all day!! I plan on collecting enough to maybe get a roll or two of each.
 
nifc is worth nothing to me, i am in it only for the silver, but good luck to all of you who look for them.
 
I save the few that I find. They are soooooooo pretty, if they haven't been handled much. Just hold on to 'em and pass em down among family, besides, ya only paid 50c for them. AMC
 
I kept enough to complete a set, the rest get thrown back to the wild
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom