What's new

Whats better than a Ben in a roll...

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
What's better than a Ben in a roll...

....a Ben on a roll. The rest of the box wasn't to bad either. HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_01.webp
    ScreenHunter_01.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 324
Upvote 0
Re: What's better than a Ben in a roll...

I guess you could say two Ben's in a roll is better than a single Ben in a roll. :wink:
 
Re: What's better than a Ben in a roll...

Sweet! Good pic. I've seen those reverse up, but never face up ... same is true for Walkers.

May you see a Barbie face up soon!

Brian
 
Re: What's better than a Ben in a roll...

No doubt a pretty sight!! Sweet.
 
Re: What's better than a Ben in a roll...

kestrelia said:
Sweet! Good pic. I've seen those reverse up, but never face up ... same is true for Walkers.

May you see a Barbie face up soon!

Brian
Kinda like this? I've never had a Walker staring at me. I'd love to make eye contact with Barbie :-* Shoot, I'd be happy to find her buried in a roll :o
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_05.webp
    ScreenHunter_05.webp
    45.2 KB · Views: 253
Re: What's better than a Ben in a roll...

Nice one S_F. Barbies better in the roll that way no chance of the "roller ring". HH Mark
 
Re: What's better than a Ben in a roll...

Silver Stripe said:
Nice one S_F. Barbies better in the roll that way no chance of the "roller ring". HH Mark
True that :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom