whats considered late for night hunting???? AM???

jorge del norte

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2005
nc
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex - Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
Re: what's considered late for night hunting???? AM???

Is there a late night for diggin?? I don't think so. Get one of those fishing lights that straps to your head from Walmart.

Just kidding, I worked second shift for years. It's actually pretty good for this hobby. Get up early and go. Even 9:00 gives you plenty of time.

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000

Digginman said:
Is there a late night for diggin?? I don't think so. Get one of those fishing lights that straps to your head from Walmart.

Just kidding, I worked second shift for years. It's actually pretty good for this hobby. Get up early and go. Even 9:00 gives you plenty of time.
Hey , I use one of those lights! I love hunting beaches at night.Youve got free reign of the area and its a great way to beat the heat during the dog days.Hunt as late as you like as long as its legal.And in Michigan...Dont forget the bug dope....Joe

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

i work 3rd shift so i get home 3-4 am sometimes on good nights ill read posts till 4 30 sun comes up then out the door till 730 ish then the GF gets the car for work then sleepy sleepy. i pull all nighters on thursday night threw all day friday anf hunt as much as i can so i dont waste ne day light then eat dinner drink copes amounts of beer then passout ;D

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool

The parks around here have posted signs........."parks closed 1 hour after sunset". Ive wondered what a cop would do if I was hunting long after dark, obviously Im not pulling a crime, casing the houses across the street. Id imagine he would just tell me to leave, but I guess I could get a ticket out of it. Read a post months ago where someone bought a little snake light & glued velcro to his rod to attach it so the light shined on his display. He wore a headband/light to illuminate his holes & did very well at night. Id like to try that sometime............. :)

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Never too late or too early, just need the equipment to deal with the conditions, LOL! HH, Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread