Whats For Dinner?

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
Re: What's For Dinner?

been under the weather myself .beef buillon. haha also forgot got a free beanie hat with D on it . kept my ears warm. Tonight Escalloped potatoes and ham with cheese chunks thrown in and frying some cabbage on the side. fresh bread and hot coffee and half and half and thats the ticket. enough of the broth. ps this damn cold/flu virus is BAD. everyone be careful. I still think someone ? is biological warfaring us here in the states, but I am only 80 mi. from Dearborn ,MI . I am a conspiracy person or maybe crazy have'nt decided yet. goldie

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

goldie1959 said:
been under the weather myself .beef buillon. haha also forgot got a free beanie hat with D on it . kept my ears warm. Tonight Escalloped potatoes and ham with cheese chunks thrown in and frying some cabbage on the side. fresh bread and hot coffee and half and half and thats the ticket. enough of the broth. ps this damn cold/flu virus is BAD. everyone be careful. I still think someone ? is biological warfaring us here in the states, but I am only 80 mi. from Dearborn ,MI . I am a conspiracy person or maybe crazy have'nt decided yet. goldie

I'm feeling better today. Alot of people I've talked to have felt the touch or knows someone who has. Hope it's not gonna be a bad winter. Also hope you get feelin' better, too. Just time and take care of yourself.
I'm up to solid food again. :laughing7:

Might have some chunky soup and grilled cheese.

Best Wishes,
Scott

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I am taking my man Hunter to Soni tonight (its what he chose) ! And tomorrow after Kirstins soor game were all going to Octoberfest! Oh so many choices there.

Everyone feel better! There have been alot in the schools that have been down! Soup is a good choice. I think next weekend I will put some in freezer, I do have a few cans though just in case!

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mental Granny said:
I am taking my man Hunter to Soni tonight (its what he chose) ! And tomorrow after Kirstins soor game were all going to Octoberfest! Oh so many choices there.

Everyone feel better! There have been alot in the schools that have been down! Soup is a good choice. I think next weekend I will put some in freezer, I do have a few cans though just in case!

Granny,
God Bless You! I hope you get your keyboard replaced soon and can type a "C" when you need to! :laughing7:
Makes for some interesting words when a "c" is missing.

Best Wishes,
Scott

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mental Granny said:
I am calling on Monday ! :laughing7:
I'd send some $ to help, but the only thing I have right now is pocket change and it would cost more in postage than what I actually could send.

Warmest Wishes,
Scott

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I am calling HP this is still under warenty, I am asking they send me a new key board for free. And then how ever they do for me having a shop install. LOL!

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mental Granny said:
I am calling HP this is still under warenty, I am asking they send me a new key board for free. And then how ever they do for me having a shop install. LOL!

Hope it all works out for you, moi cheri...
My best,
Scott

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

simonds said:
Pork Roast with boiled potatoes, carrots and gravy.

I'm comin' over and I'm bringin' my own plate. A BIG plate. You ready for my hunger?

Best,
Scott

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I forgot to mention I was fortunate enough to be able to stop at a place that sells good produce!

http://www.jamsjellies.com/

Really cool place!
I got some garlic cloves, some kiwis, and some other stuff like red cabbage that I'm gonna prepare German style along with some Sweet 'taters I bought and will prepare southern style and some fried chicken on the grill specially cooked Scott style!(After Church tommorrow)
Y'All come, here, OK?!

Best, Scott

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500

anybody try the tuna helper? my son bought it by mistake. figured i would try one box with tuna , if i didn't like it i would use burger in the other box. all i can say is thank the good Lord we have food to eat and a roof over our heads. goldie

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

My best advice on any kind of "Helper" is to help it.
A bit more butter, salt and/or pepper. Depending on the box/substance/flavor, be creative with spices and seasonings!
Guess it helps that my situation is that I'm single;
When I "create" something that would gag, no problem, nobody knows; nobody cares....
I only have to please myself. And, I guess I'm easy to please.

Warmest Wishes For All,
Scott

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TUNA HELPER is not bad but taste first an add butter an spies for your family!

Scott, I am eating German style today Octoberfest yeah probably a GYRO real one this family is here every year.

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

goldie1959 said:
red cabbage is good. how is german style ?

Boiled with a pinch of salt, a teaspoon of sugar and a dollop of bacon grease.
MMMMM! Good!

Scott

simonds

Feb 4, 2005
Tioga Co. Pa.

Pork roast was very good AU. I will have to eat barbecued pork sandwiches for a couple days now. You are welcome to come by any time. I always make plenty for unexpected company.

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes

I think I'll thaw some sausage (local) and mix eggs (local) and cheese (local) and fry it up and make a sloppy omelet. I named it.

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well, at a late hour as this is tonight, I'm scrounging...

Looks like it's a fried potato---hash brown style, fried balogna sandwiches and a bowl of macaroni and tomato casserole and sliced cucumbers.
Guess I should give thanks for sustenance.
Think I'll have a fried 'nana and peanut butter sammich for dessert....

Best Wishes to All,
Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread